Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All at Sea

still no kraken - but lots of rolling about on the blue stuff today. Another full day of sea-life with a turtle, dolphins and 'big fish' which could have been whales or Orcas (the Chief Mate didn't want to commit himself). Getting quite excited about the prospect of Tenerife now, but still lots of paperwork to get sorted. Its hard to stay motivated though when the ship is swaying about, the sun is shining on my back and the sea is crying out for me to just sit and stare at it.
Spent a good part of yesterday getting our computer files set up for Togo so all our letter templates etc are now in place and ready to be used. Good job we did as today I have about 80 letters to sign for crew re-joining the vessel in Tenerife:-(

1 comment:

Alberta Wray said...

Hi Rob and Anne - I just discovered your blog!! Nice to 'see' you. I hope you all are doing well. I'm sure you are looking forward to a break in Europe! Miss you all. Alberta